We thought you may like to know we collect certain information or data about you and your visits to our website at aristalearn.com.
AristaHire / AristaLearn may update this Policy at any time. It is your responsibility to check for updates to this Policy, as your continued use of the Website and AristaHire / AristaLearn. Services denotes an acceptance of this Policy. Unless stated otherwise, AristaHire / AristaLearn’s current Policy applies to all information that AristaHire / AristaLearn have about you and your account.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is AristaHire / AristaLearn.
Relates to any legitimate company, on which you are directly employed, authorized on behalf of or plan to start.
Relates to The General Data Protection Regulations due to come into effect on 25th of May 2018.
We will be collecting:
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behavior including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first visit to aristalearn.com.
- Information that will help us contact you in the future, including but not limited to information from which you can be personally identified, such as your: name, company name, address, phone and email.
- And retain all personal information disclosed by you to us, we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- Information on engagement with the emails and SMS messages you receive from us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers.
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
We will not be collecting:
- Information about browsing habits outside of our own domains
- Personal information relating to you and your private life, such as gender, age.
This data is held in a state of the art highly protected data storage environment and will be used to:
- Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you,
- Help improve the content we display on our website,
- Answer any questions you may have submitted and retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future,
- Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you,
- Ensure we remain compliant under the terms of the GDPR.
Where do we store your data?
AristaHire / AristaLearn may store and process personal information collected on aristalearn.com or other AristaHire / AristaLearn sites in the US or any other country including outside the US in which AristaHire / AristaLearn or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using a AristaHire / AristaLearn service, you consent to any such transfer of your information outside your country and the US.
Email and SMS Options
We use an external marketing email platform to send marketing emails, both this platform’s data center and its support professionals are located within the US.
By submitting your information into one of the aristalearn.com data capture points you are confirming the following:
- You are doing so in your capacity as a representative of the company.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are accepting the relevance of the AristaHire / AristaLearn product and services to the business interests of the company.
- You are providing contact information that will facilitate the communication between AristaHire / AristaLearn and the company only.
Should you wish to stop receiving emails from AristaHire / AristaLearn;
- You may use the unsubscribe link, which will be present within the footer of every email and SMS we send to you. Your subscription preferences will be immediately updated.
Please note we cannot accept unsubscribe requests through any other channel.
Due to the open nature of the internet transmitting data to AristaHire / AristaLearn must only be done via approved data transmission channels. We will endeavor to ensure your data is transmitted to us using the known best practice approaches. It’s important to note, any data you send to us is sent at your own risk.
Once your data is received, it will be stored within the AristaHire / AristaLearn secure data environment, where we have robust processes and procedures to keep it safe.
Disclosing Your Information
We will only pass on the personal information collected if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We will not share your information with any Third Parties except to provide the products or services you have requested, when AristaHire / AristaLearn have your permission.
AristaHire / AristaLearn is working hard to ensure it sets an exemplarily standard in data management and usage. Specifically, under the proposed GDPR you will have the right to request the following:
- Transfer of Data
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (or be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automatic decision making and profiling
Following the formal commencement of the GDPR on the 25th of May 2018 you may exercise any of the rights listed above by writing to the Data Protection Officer at AristaHire / AristaLearn. AristaHire / AristaLearn will ensure your request is undertaken at no cost within 28 days of its receipt.