Big Data Analytics, R using R Studio
16 Hours; 16 PDUs; 1 College Credit
Big Data Analytics - R, using R-Studio: In this hands-on, practical course, participants will delve deeper into Big Data analysis, using R-Studio to work with large data sets to build statistical reports and extract information. Learn to access, mine and analyze data for problem-solving in real-world business situations and walk away with the confidence and knowledge you need to outpace your peers and out-think their competition.
- R Studio and Script Programming
- R Programmatic Structures including Functions and loops
- R Data Structures
- Statistical Fundamentals using R
- Descriptive Analytics
- Statistical Sampling
- Statistical Modeling
Who This Course is For
- Executives & Leaders
- Project Managers, Project Leaders, PMO Directors
- Change Managers, Business Analysts
- Network Engineers & Administrators
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Professionals
- Data Analysts, Programmers, and Architects
Big Data Fundamentals & Must have a basic understanding of software development and mathematical models.
Certification of Completion
There is no Industry Exam; this is a practical course encompassing many hands-on exercises.