DevOps Foundation Certificate
16 Hours; 16 PDUs; 1 College Credit
DevOps is the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. This collaborative environment results in faster design, deployment and operation of software and services.
- The Foundation Certificate in DevOps course is produced in conjunction with the DevOps Group and the BCS
- This course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals
- Improved workflows enable IT organizations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services
- Build the
team you need to have in place to deploy your apps faster and more effectively
- Learn to build a positive feedback loop that improves and streamlines the flow of work between software and IT
- Boost your interpersonal communication skills: listening, negotiation, problem-solving and team-building
Who This Class is For
- Individuals and organizations seeking a foundational understanding of DevOps
- Software supply chain managers
- Project managers
- Software developers and architects
- Aspiring DevOps Engineers
- Service Engineers in the field of Enterprise Infrastructures
- Testing professionals
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
There are no formal prerequisites. However, familiarity with IT and IT Service Management is suggested.
Certification EarnedStudents who pass the DevOps Foundation® Exam will earn the DevOps Foundation® Certificate.
Students must earn a passing grade (65%) the 60-minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions.
Foundation Certificate in DevOps is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd.