Change Management Foundation
20 Hours; 20 PDUs; 2 College Credits
Managing change within an organization isn’t easy. According to a recent study, only 25% of the surveyed companies indicated that they were agile and able to respond to changes, while the vast majority were either unsuccessful in implementing changes without directly affecting employee morale, or didn’t even try to adapt changes within their organization due to the risks surrounding employee productivity. This course will provide a more in-depth look at change management and how to navigate change within the organization.
- Develop an understanding of change by identifying the impacts that initiatives can have and learning to address them
- Know how to take people through the various phases of transition and lead change more effectively with less resistance and more support
- Discover change theories and how to apply the appropriate theory for an organization’s specific needs
- Know how to react to change so you are equipped to lead more effectively and sympathetically
Who This Course is For
- Managers [Project Managers, Area Managers, Portfolio Managers, etc.]
- Change Practitioners, Fire-Starters, Trail-Blazers
- Upper Management
- Anyone who is trying to LEAD and INSPIRE CHANGE!
None Prerequisites, but Completion of this class is a prerequisite for Change Management™ Practitioner.
Students passing the exam at the end of the class will receive the APMG International Change Management Foundation certificate.
This course prepares the participant for the official APMG International Change Management™ certification exam. The 40-minute certification exam consists of sixty (60) multiple choice questions and a minimum pass rate of 50% is required.
©The APM Group Ltd. 2015
Reproduced with the permission of
The APM group Ltd. All rights reserved.