Change Management™ Practitioner
12 Hours; 12 PDUs; .5 College Credits
Managing change within an organization is neither fast nor easy. Combined with the Change Management™ Foundation course, the Practitioner-level course guides participants as they continue to develop their body of knowledge in the discipline of change management to the higher APMG standard.
- To confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient know-how to apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change setting.
- Start applying the Change Management™ approaches and techniques to a real change initiative - but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations
Who This Course is For
- Project Managers, Project Directors
- Change Practitioners, Fire-Starters, Trail-Blazers
- Upper Management
- Anyone who is trying to LEAD and INSPIRE CHANGE!
Change Management™ Foundation
Candidates who have passed the Change Management™ Practitioner examination can put "Change Management Practitioner" on their business cards. They can also include the link to APMG's online list of Change Management™ Practitioners.
This course prepares the participant for the official APMG International Change Management™ Practitioner exam. This 150-minute exam consists of four questions with a possible twenty (20) points per question. The student must score a minimum of 50% to pass the exam. The exam is a restricted open book exam.
APM Group Ltd. 2015
Reproduced with the permission of
The APM group Ltd. All rights reserved.