ITIL® Service Design
28 Hours; 28 PDUs; 2 College Credits
The intermediate level ITIL (2011 edition) Service Lifecycle Module Service Design offers candidates the ability to specialize in one of the five stages of the service lifecycle. Each module of the lifecycle series covers an introduction to the service lifecycle, the principles, processes, functions and activities within that stage of the ITIL service management lifecycle, along with technology and implementation considerations. This compact training also includes an optional exam.
- Understand service design principles and processes
- Service design technology related activities
- Organization and technology for service design
- Understanding implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Participants will obtain in-depth knowledge of the Lifecycle Module Service Design according to ITIL®.
Who This Course is For
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technology Sales Professionals
- Network Admin staff
- Service Desk Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Directors
- Relationship Managers
- Functional Managers and any IT Service Management Professional
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably about two years work experience in an IT service management environment.
This course prepares the participant for the official ITIL 2011 Service Design Exam (optional). This 90-minutepaper exam is a total of eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. The passing score is 70%. You may earn 3 of the 22 credits required for ITIL Expert Level Certification by passing the exam associated with this course.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited