ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
28 Hours; 28 PDUs; 2 College Credits
During this instructor-led virtual
course, participants will obtain in-depth knowledge of the Lifecycle Module
Continual Service Improvement according to ITIL. Each module of the
lifecycle series covers an introduction to the service lifecycle, the
principles, processes, functions and activities within that stage of
the ITIL® service management lifecycle, along with technology and
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement principles, processes, methods and techniques, and technology related activities
- Organization and technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Understanding implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks
Who This Course is For
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technology Sales Professionals
- Network Admin Staff
- Service Desk Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Directors
- Relationship Managers
- Functional Managers and any IT Service Management Professional
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT service management environment.
Interactive lessons and discussions prepare participants for the optional exam: ITIL Lifecycle Module Continual Service Improvement. This course prepares the participant for the official ITIL 2011 Continual Service Improvement Exam (optional). This 90-minute paper exam is a total of eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. The passing score is 70%. You may earn 3 of the 22 credits for ITIL Expert Level Certification by passing the exam associated with this course.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.