ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
32 Hours; 32 PDUs; 2 College Credits
The intermediate level ITIL® (2011 edition) Service Capability Module - Service Offerings and Agreements offers candidates the ability to obtain role-based hands-on experience in a specific cluster of processes according to ITIL®. This course includes an optional exam. Each module of the capabilities series covers a specific cluster of ITIL® processes tailored to relevant roles.
- How the 5 stages of the ITIL lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement) can offer value to organizations and projects
- The importance and implementation of services and agreements pertaining to the service lifecycle
- Technology implementation and security issues regarding ITIL services and agreements
- Services and agreements from the customer’s perspective – supporting both user and business needs
Who This Course is For
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technology Sales Professionals
- Network Admin Staff
- Service Desk Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Directors
- Relationship Managers
- Functional Managers and any IT Service Management Professional
An ITIL® Foundation certificate and preferably about two years work experience in an IT service management environment.
The exam is a complex multiple choice, multi- part, scenario based test for which 90 minutes is allowed to complete it. Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.