Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
30 Hours; 30 PDUs; 2 College Credits
The intermediate level ITIL (2011 edition) Service Capability Module - Operational Support & Analysis offers candidates the ability to obtain role based hands-on experience in a specific cluster of processes according to ITIL®. Each module of the capabilities series covers a specific cluster of ITIL processes tailored to relevant roles. This course includes an optional exam.
- Service management as a practice and service operation principles
- Relevant operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle phases
- Common service operation activities related to Operational Support & Analysis
- Functions to be performed within Operational Support and Analysis and organization
- Operational Support and Analysis roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, critical success factors, and risks
Who This Course is For
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technology Sales Professionals
- Network Admin Staff
- Service Desk Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Directors
- Relationship Managers
- Functional Managers and any IT Service Management Professional
An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably about two years work experience in an IT service management environment.
This course prepares the participant for the official ITIL 2011 Operational Support and Analysis Exam (optional). This 90-minute paper exam is a total of eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. The passing score 70%. You may earn 3 of the 22 credits for ITIL Expert Level Certification by passing the exam associated with this course.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.