Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
30 Hours; 30 PDUs; 2 College Credits
The intermediate level ITIL (2011 edition) Module - Managing Across the Lifecycle offers candidates the ability to enter the advanced level in ITIL certification. This course includes an optional exam. Passing this exam adds 5 credits towards the 22 required credits to enter the advanced level in IT service management certification based on ITIL. This certification completes the lifecycle and capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the lifecycle practices.
- Understand the main concepts, processes, benefits and challenges of ITIL.
- Gain insight into the holistic service lifecycle approach that forms the core of ITIL
- Understand how these ITIL processes contribute to making an IT organization manageable
- Learn and understand the most important ITIL definitions and vocabulary
Who This Course is For
- Business Leaders and Executives
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Technology Sales Professionals
- Network Admin staff
- Service Desk Specialists
- IT Security Professionals
- IT Managers and Directors
- Relationship Managers
- Functional Managers and any IT Service Management Professional
Candidates wishing to attend training and sit the examination for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT service management (2 credits) and have obtained a minimum of a further 15 credits (so a total of at least 17 credits) through formal ITIL lifecycle or capability stream qualifications. Documentary evidence of this level of certification is required.
prepares the participant for the official ITIL®
Intermediate Module Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The exam is a
complex multiple choice, multi- part, scenario based test for which 90 minutes
is allowed to complete it. Candidates sitting the examination in a language
other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed
the use of a dictionary.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd. an ATO of AXELOS Limited.