PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep with Voucher
Online, On Demand
Project Management Professional (PMP)
LOCATION & SCHEDULES:
Virtual - Can be taken from Any Location, Any Time according to Your Schedule
Contact Learn@AristaLearn.com for $
TESTING VOUCHER or CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION?
One (1) Testing Voucher Provided with this Course.
Project Management, Project Coordination, Operations, Logistics, Management, Administrative, Technical, Human Resources Specialists, or any professional who desires to grow their Agile Certification portfolio.
2,000 hours of project
experience (or a PMP®) plus 1,500
hours of agile experience.
COURSE MATERIALS INCLUDE:
Access to on-line Learning Portal
Videos, training content, examples, quizzes, labs, and all items needed to learn the material and successfully pass this course!
HOW TO ENROLL:
Email Learn@AristaLearn for a Quote and Detailed Upload instructions
PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation
This course will help prepare students for the Agile Certified Practitioner Exam:
• Explaining the application process and test. • Looking at specific areas of Agile such as the Agile framework. • Value – driven delivery, stakeholder engagement. • Boosting team performance, adaptive planning. • Problem detective and resolution, and continuous improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• This course is best suited for those with existing agile training and experience; it is designed to satisfy the educational requirements of the PMI-ACP® exam. • To write the exam, one must have 2,000 hours of project experience (or a PMP®) plus 1,500 hours of agile experience. • Exam registration is separate from this course and must be arranged through PMI®.Want to prepare for the CAPM®designation.
• It is recommended that one have taken Introduction to Agile prior to this course or Scrum Immersion
– but it is not required.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Lesson 1: Application Process & Test
• Application Process, ACP Qualifications, Scheduling your Exam. • Test Breakdown, Key Readings, Fees. • Level 1 (33% of total examination questions) • Level 2 (12% of total examination questions) • Level 3 (5% of total examination questions)
Lesson 2: Agile Framework
• PMBOK® Guide vs. Agile • Overview – Agile is Iterative and Incremental • The Effects of WIP and “Best Resourcing” • Overview – The Beginning of Agile • Overview - Agile Development Values • Overview – The 12 Principles of Agile Software • The Heartbeat of Agility and much more
Lesson 3: Value – Drive Delivery
• Assessing Value, Planning Value, Value Stream Mapping • A Sample Story Map, A Sample Product Roadmap, Types of Risks • Expected Monetary Value (EMV) • Decision Tree Analysis, Agile Contracting • Forecasting – ETC, Forecasting EAC, Forecasting TCPI • Cumulative Cost Curve Burndown Chart and mush more
Lesson 4: Stakeholder Engagement
• Who is a Stakeholder? • Wireframes, Persons, User Stories, User Stories, User Story Strengths • User Stories The 3 Cs • Definition of Done DoD, F2F is Best • Information Radiators Examples, Conflict Resolution and much more
Lesson 5: Boosting Team Performance
• COCOMO, Adaptive Leadership • Theories of Management Style • Emotional Intelligence, Empowered Teams, High-Performance Teams • The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Daily Scrum • One-on-One Coaching & Mentoring, Brainstorming Techniques and more
Lesson 6: Adaptive Planning
• Timeboxing, Progressive Elaboration, Process Tailoring • The Agile Pyramid, Value-Based Analysis, Value-Based Decomposition and Prioritization • Agile Games, Wideand Delphi and Planning Poker • Estimation, Time, Budget and Cost Estimation • What Causes Project Delays? • Planning Differences
Lesson 7: Problem Detective and Resolution
• Cost vs. Value of Change • Escaped Defects, Quality Standards • Failure Modes and Alternatives • Continuous Integration, Risk-Based Spike • Test-Driven Development, Acceptance • Problem Solving and more